“Real-time processing, robust reporting, audit trails, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance are crucial to the success for our accounting and finance agency team members,” says Ellen Coulter, president of The Advantage Software Company. “Advantage blue software provides everything these team members need to automate and expedite to accomplish tasks in less time with more reliable results.”
Both Advantage blue and Webvantage blue agency software deliver agency accounting and finance departments powerful software-based tools for a more clearer and focused financial picture. “We listened to how our agency accounting and finance teams needed critical avenues to improve management and reporting of budgeting, forecasting, payables, receivables, billing and GL,” says Coulter. “Our new Advantage blue and Webvantage blue software closely mimics the unique capabilities and never-before-seen flexibilities that these important agency team members needed to better perform their jobs.”
Spotlight: Accounting & Finance User Features
- Online Billing Approval – Account and Project Managers can play a larger role by communicating with billers online as the first step in the billing process.
- Adjustments and Transfers – View Online Billing Approval details and make appropriate adjustments before billing is processed.
- Easily transfer job time across companies and hard costs across offices.
- Advance Billing includes multiple income recognition and reconciliation options to completely automate that process and give complete control over the results.
- Media is advance-billed by default but may be post billed as an alternative.
- Invoicing is as flexible as you can imagine with our standard and custom invoice options. View draft invoices first, then automatically Email them in PDF format.
Budgeting & Forecasts
- Create unlimited budget variations.
- Create budgets in summary or detail for all income and cost types.
- Use special tools designed to simplify and expedite data entry.
- Track revisions and approvals.
- Actualize budgets and roll-forward to adjust balances automatically.
- Create employee labor and revenue forecasts by office and project.
- View revenue share by office based on employee allocation.
- Manage employee labor forecasts visually and receive alerts when cross-office activity is recorded or when employee allocations exceed availability.
- Report and analyze client budgets and forecasts vs. actual data in a variety of ways.
“Our new payables and receivables tools introduce real-time processing of all records and a full audit trail of every transaction,” added Coulter. “And our GL and financial reporting capabilities are very strong with the new ability to create unlimited budgets and compare those to actual balances on reports and queries, as well as the option to export GL balances and integrate it with parent company financials.”
There are many features and benefits available to accounting and finance team members with Advantage blue and Webvantage blue. Advantage offers free online tours and product demonstrations where users can view the accounting and finance software details.
“Advantage blue and Webvantage blue connect people,” says Coulter. “Because connecting people has the power to ignite unity, we use technology and the understanding of human interaction to help companies connect their people in a substantial, long term, productive relationship.”
The Advantage Software team provides full-service implementation, training, customer support and software customization services to help clients implement and transition to Webvantage blue and Advantage blue. For more information on Webvantage blue and Advantage blue, please contact The Advantage Software Company at 1-800-841-2078 or visit our blue website at www.whatsblue.com.